Wow! I am super honored. The lovely, brave, and super talented mixed-media artist and writer Wendy Poling nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.Thank you, Wendy.
Rules for Accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself. (see below)
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them. (see below)
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me (according to my six year old daughter)
- I have green eyes.
- I wear silver, hangy circle earrings all the time. (Totally true. They're my favorite earrings. I bought them at an outdoor market in Harlem during 2011.)
- I never smoke. (Err. This isn't entirely true. I've been known to smoke a cigar now + then. It's been a long time since I have, though and she never knew about it!)
- I like make-up. (Oh, this is true. I do like make-up...probably not-so-good that my daughter realizes this.)
- I stick my tongue out to be funny.
- I got a new computer for Christmas. (Super happy about this! I've been needing a laptop + I got a new, cute, white one!)
- My daughter says her favorite thing about me is that I give her hugs a lot. (Aww. Yes, I do love to hug her a lot.)
- Monika Marshall
- Tammie Carpenter Bennett
- Suzi Poland
- Woman on Wild Mountain
- Big Sky Love
- Sara Naumann
- Taproot Studio
- Pretty in Posies
- Michelle Hill Designs
- Bonnie J. James
- Feisty Blue Gecko
- Big Bold Beautiful Yes
- Becky Red Barn
- Indigene Art Forms
If you get the opportunity, please check-out the above bloggers' sites. They're amazing. And it was hard to choose only 15 blogs!
Happy New Year!!