I hope you’re having a lovely day.
There are some exciting new things happening over here that I’d like to share with you.
- You may know that I’m a freelance writer. I created a special tab (here) listing the writing services I offer and some of my areas of expertise, which includes working a whopping 20 years with non-profits. (Oh, man. I’m getting old!)
- I’m creating a newsletter you’ll be able to subscribe to; and when you do, I’ll have free goodies to offer! I’ll let you know when it’s up and running. I’m working with a fab graphic designer getting those yummy treats ready for you. It’s going to be great!
- I have a big project I’m working on for all of you. I’m keeping it under wraps for now, but I think it’s going to be cool: especially for all of you thinking of moving to Myanmar! That’s all I’m going to say for now!
- Last, but definitely not least, is that I’ve had the honor of an article I've written being published in the Myanmar Times on Sunday. It’s been really great seeing the piece in the first spread of the travel supplement. If it gets published on their website, I will post a link so you can read it. It’s almost the exact article written here, but more in depth and less bloggy.
- Update: if you'd like to read the Myanmar Times article I wrote, you can go here: Taking a Splash in Inle Lake.
I've had lots of love from you over on my Facebook page and I'm so grateful. I'm learning that when you have people who believe in you, believe in your dreams and your capabilities, you can start believing more in yourself, too. You get braver. Step outside your comfort zone a bit more. Put yourself out there. It's scary, but good. So thank you for all the love!
I’d love to hear your news. What great, new things are you working on?