Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Little Things


My friend, P who lives in Yangon, wrote on her blog for one week about the little things that inspired her each day.

I've been sharing many of my frustrations - some of the real things that make transitions hard - but that can all seem pretty negative. I wanted you to know there's a lot of positives here, too. And my friend's daily blog posts last week helped remind me of that.

The flowers pictured above were some I purchased this morning from a flower vendor. On the corner of Inya and Dhamzedi Roads, two men generally walk between cars, selling flowers. Most often it's jasmine or orchids (below). I had never seen today's flowers before. They smelled of musky rose.  I have no idea what they are!


I buy them regularly and never fail to appreciate how lucky I am to buy them so readily and so cheaply. :-)

So, enjoy!

What kind of things do you find joy in everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages that are negative or mean or hurtful or political will be deleted; so play nice. This is meant to be a happy place. :-)