- Washing my hair is the first thing I do when I take a shower. (Except when I don’t wash my hair that day!)
- I brush my teeth before I eat breakfast.
- When I was a kid, I had an imaginary friend, Sarah. (OK, some of you know that.) But you probably didn’t know that behind an old, wooden hanging shelf, I placed stickers which I’d press to “call” her to me and then, ZAP! Sarah would instantly appear.
- I know how to huff rum cake. It’s a family secret.
- A friend of mine in high school chased me with a banana. Yes. I ran away. That’s how much I hate bananas. I sometimes measure the amount of love I have for my daughter (immeasurable) by the fact I will pick up a banana, peel it, and give it to her. I’ve learned to actually touch it with my bare hands. But it still GROSSES me out!
- I eat scrambled eggs everyday for breakfast.
- Daisies – any kind of daisy – are my favorite-favorite-favorite flower. They're so happy!
- Don’t ask me to a peel an orange for you. It will take ages.
- I love eating frozen grapes. Try it! You’ll love it and then you’ll be thanking me! I promise. Well. Unless you don’t like grapes or frozen things.
- I can easily watch three movies back to back. After four, I get tired and confused and need a little break. (Go figure!)
- I grind and clench my teeth. A lot.
- Over the last ten years, I have lived: on three continents; in five countries; in two states; and have moved 11 times. CRAP! That equals to moving more than once a year!! The LONGEST I’ve lived anywhere in the past decade is: two years and one month. For real.
- My dream car is not a Range Rover or a Lexus or a BMW or whatever. (They’re nice, though!) My dream car is a VW BUG!!! I have wanted one since I was 10 years old.
- I still have a yellow VW Bug Transformer my dad gave me when I was 11. I took it to Burma with me. I won’t let my six year old daughter touch it. And I can still turn that Bug into a transformer within seconds!
I am sorry to sounds totally elitist and snotty, but it took this guy over ONE minute to make the Bug into a Transformer. COME ON! I totally need to do a video to show him how it's done!
This is a pic of the same 1980's Transformer I have. (Not MY Transformer. If you want me to take a pic of mine, I will!) lol
What are some things I don't know about YOU?