- Hedgebrook - a women's writing residency (say THAT three times!) in Washington state.
- Carmel Writing Retreats - An intimate writing retreat for only up to five women.
- Winter Writing Workshop: A creative lab for writers, Key West, Floria Jan 7th - 11th, 2013
- Centrum, a very large artist curriculum open to anyone: musicians, writers, dancers, painters. Port Townsend, Washington
- Willard R. Epsy Literary Foundation has a small writer's residency program in a very rural town in Washington state called Oysterville. They're also linked up to residencies and workshops in the Netherlands.
- Richard Hugo House in Seattle offers nine month writing residencies for published authors. They also offer courses and lots of resources for writers.
- Arvon - a is non-profit in the UK providing rolling courses year round at four different historical homes. The homes are in rural Shropshire, West Yorkshire, Scotland (near Loch Ness), and Devon.
- Tin House Writer's Workshop - Portland, Oregon
- The Creativity Workshop - New York City
- Paris Writers Retreat, Paris, May 27th - 31st, 2013
- Writers Retreat in Dublin (by Paris Writers Retreat), Dublin, June 17th - 21st, 2013
- Creativity Workshop - Singapore, February 14th - 17th, 2013